Kendall™ alginate hydrocolloid dressings are sterile wound dressings designed for use on light to moderately exudating wounds. These dressings help provide an optimal moist wound healing environment. The alginate formulation provides greater absorbency helping to reduce the number of dressing changes. A thin profile helps increase product conformability. The adhesive securement layer provides a secure fit to help cushion and protect the wound site.
- Sterile wound dressing designed for use on light to moderately exudating wounds
- Provides an optimal environment for moist wound healing
- Alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes
- Thin profile aids in product conformability
- Thin profile allows for better conformability, reduces chance for “roll-up” and reduces chance of melt-down into wound site
- Reinforced integrity helps reduce dressing change frequency
- Original alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes
- Occlusive- maintains optimal moist wound healing environment and provides effective barrier against bacteria and fluid
- Convenient packaging opens easily for excellent sterile presentation. Bordered edge allows for easy one handed application.
For use on light to moderately exudating wounds.
- Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Dermal ulcers
- Donor sites
- Second degree burns
- Superficial wounds