RESMED AIRCURVE™ 10 ST
AirCurve 10 ST
Showing a constant dedication to patient comfort, innovation in technology and use of only top quality components, ResMed brings on the market yet another user friendly Bi-Level machine. The AirCurve 10ST is intended to be used by patients with OSA-Obstructive Sleep Apnea, and the device is indicated for both home treatment and hospital use.
AirCurve 10 ST is a BiLevel device offering perfect patient â€“ventilator synchrony thanks to its incorporated backup rate. The device represents the best solution for patients who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation either at home or in hospital care. AirCurve 10ST is equipped with all the latest innovative technology features to ensure patients are well ventilated all throughout the treatment phase, and they get maximum comfort and support with each breath.
AIRCURVE 10 ST INNOVATIVE FEATURES
- Ti Control- TiControl is a special feature which allows the healthcare expert to set minimum & maximum time limits for the inspiration phase. In the case of patients with more complex respiratory disorders, early/late cycling can easily occur during the pressure support ventilation treatment. Ti Control helps preventing early and/or late cycling so that patients can enjoy maximum breathing comfort throughout required therapy.
- Climate Control Technology- all throughout the therapy, the device will deliver comfortable humidity & temperature levels right at the mask. Climate Control comprises of the inbuilt HumidAir humidifier system and the ClimateLineAir heated tube system. Climate Control is an intelligent feature that is capable of adapting to the temperature and humidity conditions available in the environment where the device is used. Thus, the system will deliver optimal temperature and humidity for the best breathing comfort all throughout the treatment.
The ClimateLine heated tube incorporates a special, sensitive heating circuit which is directly controlled by the Climate Control algorithm. The role of the sensor is to constantly measure the temperature of the air coming out of the tube, so that the algorithm can control the temperature and deliver maximum comfortable air that is not too cold or too hot.
Considering the classic humidifiers it should be noted these will cool down the air in the tube instantly as the environmental temperature drops. As a result, condensation can easily form into the tubing system which is quite uncomfortable. As a contrast, ClimateLine tubing maintains the temperature delivered constantly, regardless of the temperature changes in the environment.
- Each AirCurve 10 ST device comes with integrated wireless technology- there will be no need for additional SD Card or any module integration. Patients can easily access the online management system AirView whenever they want to check the nightly therapy data.
AIRCURVE 10 ST USER FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL
AirCurve 10 ST has an extremely intuitive user friendly control panel for even easier handling. There are three main buttons available: Start/Stop button, a Dial and Home button which is used to return to home screen.
The easy to read and understand screen icons include the following:
- Ramp Time- allows patients to fall asleep on a gentler pressure. Ramp Time can be adjusted from 5 and up to 45 minutes. When Ramp Time is up, the device will automatically start delivering therapy at prescribed levels.
- Humidity- easily setting the humidity that patients feel comfortable with
- Humidifier Warming
- Humidifier Cooling
- Wireless signal strength- when wireless signal is optimal the light is green
- Wireless transfer not enabled- when signal is weak the light is grey
- No wireless connection
- Airplane Mode
AIRCURVE 10 ST CAUTIONS:
- Make sure not to overfill the water tub as water can easily enter the air tubing and device and cause damages
- Use distilled water to fill up the tub
- Never use hot water to fill up the tub
- Always read carefully the mask user guide in order to set it up correctly and ensure that your device is working efficiently and in synchrony with the mask and tubing system