The Recliner Risers by Stander provide additional height to your recliner to make it easy to get out of your favorite chair. Because traditional recliners tilt when exiting, standing or getting out can be a challenge. Stander has developed a safe and easy solution! When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1 ¾ inches and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The 4-6 total inches of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. Our patented design raises your effective seat height 4-6 inches while only raising your chair 1 ¾ inches. Each box contains four Recliner Risers, two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual.
- PREVENT FALLS: Raising recliner helps make standing or sitting easier
- ADAPTABLE: Does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- PADDED BASE: Slip resistant and non-marking pads
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Installs quickly on any recliner with wooden base
- LOW PROFILE: Matches the look and feel of furniture
- ROCKER LIMITER: Limits forward tilt when standing to make getting up safer