When Imagination Becomes Reality
You’ve always wanted a power scooter. You look around and think they all look the same. You imagine a power scooter with a design so sleek and contemporary that it exudes the power of a three-wheel turning radius with four-wheel stability. Experience the Zero Turn 10! It’s everything you imagined and a whole lot more. The Zero Turn 10 is the perfect combination of aggressive performance and maneuverability. Powerful dual motors and two-wheel drive offers aggressive traction, easily tackling rugged terrain on trails, while gliding over smooth surfaces with ease. Quickly transition from the great outdoors to maneuvering indoors seamlessly. Move throughout hallways, narrow doorways, up ramps and even fit in elevators!
Check out this electric scooter’s unparallel performance.
iTurn Technology™ Makes All the Difference
Maneuvering smoothly through narrow hallways and doorways is one thing, but with Pride® Mobility’s patent-pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™, the Zero Turn 10 4-wheel power scooter features similar turning technology found in certain riding lawn mowers. This turn-on-a-dime feature gives your power scooter the capability to pivot around the rear wheels, enabling for turning in tight areas like an elevator or a small room in your home.
This feature rich power scooter has a three-speed control, giving you the power to adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving, The USB charger is conveniently placed directly under the delta tiller, always at your fingertips for recharging your smart phone or other portable electronic devices. Along with these standard features, the Zero Turn 10 has a 400-pound weight capacity, a 43” turning radius, a convenient battery charger port for quick access for hassle-free charging, a full LED lighting package to help light your way in those dimly lit areas, plus a ton more features and benefits. See our complete feature lineup below, so you know what to expect with your Zero Turn 10 power scooter!
Zero Turn 10 (ZT10) Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43" turning radius
- 18 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 24 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments