Victory LX Sport: Victorious in reliability!
Are you ready to get moving? Your adventures await! This upscale and sophisticated mid-size power mobility scooter is ready for anything! The Victory® LX Sport Scooter has so many exciting features, including an 18”x18” reclining high-back seat that offers sliding capabilities, enabling you to adjust your seat and your comfort level. A height adjustable headrest provides extra comfort on those long trips to the mall or just when you’re out and about with friends and family. The Victory LX Sport has flip-up height and width-adjustable armrests for ultimate convenience when your arms need a rest. The easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, a speed dial, a horn and directional signals button!
With rear-wheel drive and a 24-volt motor, this little beauty provides adequate power and above average range-per-charge, up to 19.7 miles! Overall, the Victory LX Sport Scooter is a great choice for you and your adventures with a sporty design and plenty of leg room. Plus, CTS front and rear suspension ensure superb handling over gravel, grass, and uneven surfaces.
When searching for the best power mobility scooter that serves your needs for years to come, look no further than the Victory LX Sport. When you want comfort and reliability, Pride delivers! Pride Mobility Scooters go through rigorous and extensive testing before hitting the market, providing peace of mind with every purchase. When we design and build our power mobility scooters, consumer needs are the driving force.
Check out how tough Pride scooters can be!
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments