Rebound Foot-Up is a lightweight ankle foot orthosis that offers dynamic and discreet support for drop foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support. Contoured to the shape of the leg, it is comfortable to wear, and easy to use. Rebound Foot-Up provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot the moment it is raised.
- Allows for voluntary plantar flexion
- Adjustable medial / lateral control
- Adjustable cuff strap length
- Smart clamp facilitates one-handed donning / doffing
- Optional Foot Wrap allows usage without shoes, in open shoes, or sandals
Indications for use
- Disorders that require dorsiflexion support
- Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support.
- Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality.
- Allows for voluntary plantarflexion.
- Positioned medial or lateral support.
- Contoured to the shape of leg.
- Adjustable strap length.
- Smart clamp facilitates one-handed donning / doffing.
|Description||Size||Ankle Circumference||Part #|
|Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff||S/M||18 - 25cm (7 - 10”)||RFU50001|
|Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff||L/LX||26 - 33cm (10 - 13”)||RFU50002|