Rebound Air Walker is a circumferential walker with fully integrated air pump and release valve that provide easy, tool-free inflation and deflation for fine-tuned, consistent compression. It features a host of details designed to provide added protection, simplified application and usage, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes.
- COMPRESSION - A fully-integrated air pump system provides compression to both sides of the foot, cradling the Achilles and holding the heel comfortably in place.
- ROCKER BOTTOM - Promotes a natural, stable stride, while a trimmable toe bumper provides added protection.
- EASY TO WEAR - Soft Flex Edge® boot shells help reduce pressure points along the boot edge. Simple to use straps fasten at the front of the boot for easy walker boot application and adjustment.
- COMFORTABLE - Ventilation panels and moisture-wicking liners keep the skin comfortable while helping to reduce moisture and microbial buildup.
Foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as:
- Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains
- Stable foot fractures
- Tendon or ligamentous sprain
- If used with the Achilles Wedge Kit, Achilles ruptures can be treated as well