Formfit® ROM Knees are for patients suffering from mild to moderate strains, sprains or ligament tears (ACL/PCL/MCL/LCL). It provides excellent stability, protection and compression during injury recovery. Made from strong, breathable materials, it offers comfort while remaining highly durable. The open popliteal area reduces material bulging and potential irritation, while the malleable rigid hinge arms provide an intimate fit. Available in a wrap or sleeve version. ROM available in 12” or 16” length.
- MALLEABLE HINGES - Designed to provide external stabilization and fit.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL - The soft material enhances comfort and continued wear while remaining durable.
- OPEN POPLITEAL AREA - The open, back of knee area reduces material bulging and potential irritation for everyday wear.
- Available in either wrap or sleeve version. The ROM is available in variable lengths (12”, 16”).
- Mild to moderate ACL and PCL tears
- MCL and LCL tears
- Combined mild knee sprains and strains
- Instabilities of the knee