The Formfit® Thumb is designed to restrict wrist and thumb motion. It provides immobilization and protection for patients suffering from tendonitis (e.g. DeQuervain’s Tendonitis), select soft tissue injuries including mild to moderate sprains and strains and Gamekeeper’s Thumb as well as for post-cast healing. The lightweight, breathable material and contour fit make this comfortable product an excellent choice.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Firm design helps to restrict wrist and thumb motion to help promote healing.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - Lightweight and breathability provides comfort and temperature control.
- CUSTOMIZABLE STAYS - Easy to adjust stays for a personalized and comfortable fit.
- Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- Tendonitis e.g., DeQuervain’s Tendonitis
- Post-cast healing
- Other selected soft tissue injuries e.g., Gamekeeper’s Thumb