Cold Rush's holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate then the top selling units and an industry-leading ice-to-water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisper-quiet and compact, weighing just 46 lbs (21 kg)
- Go with the flow. By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations.
- Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibel) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries.
- Stay cooler, longer! The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours.
- No igloos! Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
- Consistent cooling and excellent compression, even at high
- Brushless motor produces a whisper quiet unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate.
- Highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor allows therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours.
- Unique locking lid prevents spills
- Insulated walls improve cooling
- Provides cold therapy.
- Indications requiring the application of cold therapy to a joint or limb such as post-surgical, trauma pain, and swelling.