- Unique two-in-one power base rotates for front or rear wheel drive
- Power-elevating seat at no extra charge!
- Superb handling and an amazing value
- Swing Away Joystick included
- Lightweight and easy to disassemble for handling, storage and transportation
- Ideal as personal secondary portable power wheelchair
- All standard power wheelchair features
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Non-programmable controller also available
- Excellent maneuverability
- Off-board charger
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Turning Radius: 21.00"
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 97 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 18.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 189 lbs.
Overview of the Dualer Powerchair
Superb maneuverability defines the Dualer, for easy access around your home. When there is simply not enough room to turn around, just rotate the seat in the opposite direction and drive back out! To change the drive wheel positioning, simply rotate the chair 180 degrees, lock it in place, and you're ready to roll. Reach upper cabinets and grocery store shelves with ease using the power elevating seat, which is included FREE.
What Makes This Different
The Dualer is so versatile! If you're a first-time power chair user, you can start by using this chair in rear wheel drive. In rear wheel drive, your power chair naturally tracks in a straight path, which means you'll have excellent control over your chair. Once you're a powerchair pro, you can turn the Dualer’s seat around, making it into front wheel drive to really maximize maneuverability and enjoy a more direct-response driving experience. Another wonderful feature that comes standard with this chair is its power-elevating seat – an expensive option on most other power chairs. The power elevating seat will give you the ability to raise your seat from its base of 22" all the way up to 27".
Why We Like It
The great two-in-one power base feature of the Dualer lets you maneuver without having to make as many three point turns as many of its competitors, since you can simply pivot the seat and drive in the opposite direction. The turning radius of this chair is just 21 inches, which is quite small for a full size power wheelchair.