- Special knitting that is softer against the skin,
- Subtle ribbed knit
- X-static silver distal end cap and lining.
- Reduce edema
- Great for Sensitive Skin.
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzo products daily.
- Juzo products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo products.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.