The Juzo Foot Compression Wrap is an effective and versatile short-stretch garment that applies high working pressure (30-60 mmHg) to the foot and ankle. Designed to remedy the difficulty of using traditional short-stretch bandages, Juzo created an easy-to-use hook-and-loop pull-tab system for stress-free application while the overlying straps minimize gapping and combat bulkiness. Every wrap features reversible colors (black and beige). It's like getting two wraps in one. Each Foot Compression Wrap also includes a mild compression cotton stockinette and Juzo Hook Fasteners.
- 30-60 mmHg compression
- Comes with cotton liner
- Strips are secured with Velcro
- Pull tab aid for easy application
- Can be worn on left or right foot
- Can be paired with the Juzo calf wrap
- Short stretch for high working pressure
- Reversible (black on one side, beige on other)
- Easier to put on than traditional compression garments
- Design of notches plus minimal overlying straps prevent gapping and bulk
- Outer shells made of 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Inner shell made of 100% Neoprene
- Lymphatic Edema
- Venous Stasis Ulcer.
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
- Post thrombotic syndrome.
- Primary and Secondary Varicosities
- Pre-Vein and Post-Vein Procedure.