- Latex-free tubular bandage
- Used for the treatment of venous ulcers
- Short-stretch garment that can be employed as an alternative to conventional wrap-around bandages
- delivers a very high working pressure and a low resting pressure
- The velcro fastener makes it easy to apply, and easy to adjust for fluctuations in body circumference
- The special indentations ensure that no bacteria can form between the injured areas
- 100% woven cotton
- 360-degree coverage and mild uniform compression
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzo products daily.
- Juzo products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo products.