- The SuperPole with Angled Ceiling Plate (SP-ACP) is a Standard Superpole which can be installed in areas with angled or vaulted ceilings.
- The SuperPole with Angled Ceiling Plate is a SuperPole with an Angled Ceiling Plate instead of the standard top plate.
- The SuperPole with Angled Ceiling Plate is not an attachment for the SuperPole, it is a complete SuperPole
- The Angled Ceiling Plate is adjustable from 0° (Flat Ceiling) to 45° and must be secured to ceiling joists when installed.
- The Angled Ceiling Plate (ACP) attaches to the top of the pole, must be secured to ceiling joists with appropriate fasteners, and is adjustable in angle from 0⁰-45⁰.
- The SP-ACP is not only attachment for the SuperPole, this includes a complete SuperPole.
- The Angled Ceiling Plate allows for it to be securely installed in areas with vaulted or angled ceilings.
- Adjustable from 0° (Flat Ceiling) to 45° and must be secured to ceiling joists when installed.
- The pole can be secured to angled ceilings between 0-45 degrees.
- The top plate's diameter is 18
- The pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support you, yet it does not require drilling holes into the floor or ceiling. This is ideal for relocating or removing the pole. Also, it features a grip that provides comfort and an improved surface to grab onto.
- All this functionality is contained in a clean, modern design that blends into any room.
- Height Range: 93-99"
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Floor to Ceiling Range: 93-99
- Pole Diameter: 1.5
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat