Kerlix™ bandage rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. They are made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint. This product is available in 6- and 8-ply.
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint reducing the risk of wound contamination and granulomas
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides wicking action, aeration and absorbency
- As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and conformability for wound site protection
- Used for bandaging the head, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e., burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds
- Choice of three sizes for all bandaging needs
- Available in convenient tray, soft pouch, and a wide array of non-sterile put-ups