**For any questions or inquiries about products or orders, please Contact us directly through our "contact us" page or at email@example.com. Please do not reach out or call Alpine Home Medical, You Can Home Medical, or Copper Star Home Medical as they are separate companies and will just refer you back to us.**
Valley Medical Supplies will provide refunds based on the full purchase price less shipping for any online order if returned within 7 days of receiving item.
Return/Refund Process (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- You submit a return/refund request (See below)
- We evaluate your return/refund request and either approve or deny
- We reach out to the manufacturer/vendor to request a return authorization approval and number
- We send you the return authorization number and return address
- You ship your product to the address we provide at your own expense
- For some products there is a restocking fee (which will be deducted out of the refund you receive)
- After we receive notification from the manufacturer/vendor that the product was returned to them in new and unused condition, we will then issue you your refund.
To Receive a Refund:
- Product must be unused in its original packaging
- You must ship at your own expense to Valley Medical Supplies, LLC
- You must return item within 7 days of receiving your online order
Requesting a Refund:
- Please submit a refund request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the following information so we can make the process as smooth as possible
- Phone number
- Order number (If you have it)
- Description of the item you are wanting to return
- Reason for the return
- Condition of item (New and unopened, opened and out of packaging)
If you purchase a defective product from Valley Medical Supplies, it may be exchanged for an identical product.
To receive a replacement:
Please email email@example.com with your original online order number, asking for a replacement to be sent. Valley Medical Supplies will send a new order to replace the defective item. In most cases, the defective item can be discarded.